Sunday, January 15, 2012

Touchdown!

This project was a labor of love, and a little painful.
I have a dear-dear friend that I miss terribly. She is a huge Steelers fan and I wanted to make her a new Steelers purse. I had a pattern I really liked, but no instructions. Now, that is not new for me, but after cutting out all the pieces, it seemed like it was a process to piece together. At that point I had wished I would have just free-handed the pattern. After many, many steps and pieces to place together, it was a touchdown!!! She is going to love it, and I loved making it for her. I only broke 4 machine needles, and one of them struck my eye (darn thick interfacing). All in all, I am very happy with how it turned out. It will be in the mail to her first thing in the am. Enjoy my Sarah!!!! Miss you like crazy....



the rounded bottom, pops in and stands great.

the pockets.

large and deep sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment