Friday, January 13, 2012

Mini Frittatas

For dinner tonight we made Mini Frittatas. I have no idea what that really means (lol), however my kids seem to eat things better when they are in small portions and easy to hold. I found this recipe off of the familyfun website. Here is the link that can explain how to make them much better then I could. However, do not over fill them...I learned that the hard way as they were way to overfilling to cupcake portions. They were still delicious. In some I even added cooked sausage and cheese. These were the biggest hit w my girls. I plan to make these a lot, esp in the mornings when everyone is running out the door because they are perfect to hold, eat and go.
http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/breakfast-recipes/eggs-omelets/mini-frittatas-687877/

No comments:

Post a Comment