Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spaghetti Bake

I find that after the day of normal life business it is hard for me to enter the kitchen to make a gourmet dinner for my family. So instead, I find that we eat a lot more fancy if I do it ahead of time. Then come dinner time, along with the hustle and bustle of homework and the start of the family evening, all I have to do is pop it in the oven.

Tonight is Spaghetti Bake!



What a way to turn our "cheap" meal into something better.

1 Box of Ziti Noodles ( I prefer thicker for a bake style dinner) but you can use any noodle.
1. Jar or Can of Spaghetti sauce
1. Pound beef or sausage. I usually use a combo of the two.
1/2  Pkg (4 oz) Cream cheese
2 cups of shredded cheese....any blend you prefer or have on hand.


Step 1: cook noodles
Step 2: brown meat, add sauce and cream cheese until blended.
Step 3: Layer noodle then sauce until all is used.
Step 4: Put one cup cheese sprinkled on the top......and its ready to bake when you are.

Bake @ 350 for 25-30 Minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment